From helping the Wildlife Information Service team with wildlife enquiries, processing biological records or creating digital maps the work of ERCCIS volunteers is key.
If you would like to join the ERCCIS team as a volunteer to gain experience and make a valuable contribution to the conservation and sustainable management of Cornwall's natural environment please visit the Working for ERCCIS page to find out more about the opportunities we can offer.
- John Rance - assisting the Wildlife Information Service
- Cheryl Yarham - marine strandings data volunteer
- Jan Galley - Data Assistant
- Jade Clayson - GIS Assistant
- Emily Corin - Marine Data Assistant