The Environmental Records Centre for Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly (ERCCIS) works to collate, manage and disseminate biological and geological information for use in research, conservation and sustainable development, working with local and national biological recorders and conservation organisations for the better environmental conservation of the county.
ERCCIS was accredited by the Association of Local Environmental Records Centres in 2016, meeting the national standards for environmental data management and provision.
As a Local Environmental Record Centre, ERCCIS works to support and facilitate recording across Cornwall.
- Our Wildlife Information Service (WIS) gives information and advice on anything wildlife related
- Request species and habitat data for your area or your project
- Our share your sightings page makes it easy to record species through our online recording portal ORKS - Online Recording Kernow and Scilly.
- We are on hand to help with any technical services or project work you may have
- Have a look at our events and workshops, get involved or simply find out who we are and contact us
Service Notice: Please be aware there may be a temporary disturbance to ORKS recording from 3pm on Friday 22 October to 5pm on Sunday 24 October.